Tuesday 6 October 2009

Warm it up


How do you warm-up for the Wii? I have to confess I can't be arsed with all the stretching in the actual game (I do stretch myself before hand). The problem is: the lovely female virtual instructor's face is white and due to the dodgy video properties of the Wii, the whiteness bleeds out any features of her face making her look like that terrifying photo-bloke from that equally terrifying Sapphire and Steel story.


So my preferred method is the step, although for some reason I am rubbish at it. I like to think I have rhythm, I used to DJ and once upon a time understood beat-mixing very well indeed, but nowadays the Wii seems to think I'm awful. As I stomp on and off the board it keeps saying 'OK' with only the occasional 'Perfect'. Hardly motivating.

The other thing is - who ARE all those people watching a step aerobics class. They're so easily entertained they seem to cheer every step. Idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment