Monday 5 October 2009

Jog, jog, jog, but not chug.


In an attempt to ramp up the Wii Fit cash yesterday I opted for a twenty minute jog that the Wii reckoned was somewhere in the region of 5km. Nice! It was a highlight of my first completely booze free weekend in a long time. Luckily I had lots of odd jobs to be getting on with and only really felt down when I was in the pub on Friday night, supping diet coke from a plastic beaker reserved for children watching Ricky Ponting smash us all over the park for another Aussie win.

The one thing that is happening is sleeping properly. Both Friday and Saturday night I went to bed REALLY tired which seemed to be a great bonus. Last night I slept for nine hours. Almost unheard of.

Latest tunes listened to while jogging:

Hedley Verityesque - Half Man Half Biscuit
We Built this City on Rock and Roll - Jefferson Starship
Pacific 202 - 808 State
Trance Europe Express - Kraftwerk
Spacelab - Kraftwerk

No comments:

Post a Comment