Monday 26 October 2009

Goal achieved!


That celebratory picture of Banjo means that I achieved my goal of losing three whole pounds A WEEK EARLY! According to the Wii Fit. This means that over the course of the month I've nearly lost half a stone. Which is most impressive, for me anyway.

I can't say I've varied my routine much. Five minutes of step to warm-up, twenty minutes jogging and five minutes of skiing to cool down again. However the combined efforts seem to have been paying off! I still crave alcohol like a social media consultant craves free WiFi, but it's a definite improvement. The idea will be to keep on working out into the next month.

One thing I'm not craving is the Wii exercise bike, which appears to be the biggest game peripheral outside of installing an Afterburner roll cage in your living room.

Surely just get a bike?

No comments:

Post a Comment